This page explains the accessibility features that have been incorporated into this website.
We strive to achieve a 'AA' WAI rating for top level and main content pages. The main points are as follows:
Text size is measured in relative units. If you find that the text is too small for you to read, you can change it to a size you're more comfortable with:
• Windows Internet Explorer, use the View > Text Size menu.
• In Macintosh Internet Explorer and Netscape 6 and 7, use the View > Text Zoom menu.
• In Opera, use the Zoom selector.
• In Firefox and other Mozilla browsers, use the View > Increase Text Size option.
• In Safari, use the View > Make Text Bigger option.
If you use a wheel-mouse, you may be able to change the text size by holding down the Control or Command key and turning the wheel. In some browsers you can change the text size using Control or Command and the + and - keys. In certain browsers, these functions may 'zoom' the entire site rather than just the text.
All images on this site are accompanied by descriptive text.
For information on PDF files and accessibility visit access.adobe.com.
We recommend you upgrade to the latest version of whichever browser you are using to ensure all accessibility features are available. Below you will find links to various alternative browsers:
JAWS screen reader
Download a free trial copy of the screen reader Jaws.
MAGic screen magnification
Information on screen magnification software.
Screen reader with Braille support.